Kinetic Credit Union is seeking high energy candidates for the position of Teller Specialist. A Kinetic Teller Specialist engage members via two-way video through our Personal Teller Machines. Successful candidates provide an outstanding service experience and explains and promotes all credit union products to members. Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Provides teller services to members and processes all types of teller transactions (i.e., loan payments, withdrawals, deposits, etc.)
• Provides members with information regarding the credit union’s products and services.
• Greets and welcomes members in a courteous, professional and timely manner.
• Cashes checks within the credit union’s check cashing policy.
• Receives share deposits, credit card and loan payments in person, by telephone, mail, night deposit or ATM.
• Provides comprehensive, prompt, accurate and efficient member transactions.
• Increases relationships per member by cross selling products and services that add value to the member and the credit union.
This position requires a high school diploma or the equivalent and a commensurate level of language, math and reasoning skills. In addition, two years of experience in a related field with similar responsibilities is preferred. Must possess the ability to effectively communicate via two-way video.