Kinetic Credit Union is seeking high energy candidates for the position of teller. A Kinetic teller provides an outstanding service experience and explains and promotes all credit union products to members. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provides teller services to members and processes all types of teller transactions (i.e., loan payments, withdrawals, deposits, etc.)
- Provides members with information regarding the credit union’s products and services.
- Greets and welcomes members to the credit union in a courteous, professional and timely manner.
- Cashes checks within the credit union’s check cashing policy.
- Receives share deposits, credit card and loan payments in person, by telephone, mail, night deposit or ATM.
- Provides comprehensive, prompt, accurate and efficient member transactions.
- Increases relationships per member by cross selling products and services that add value to the member and the credit union.
This position requires a high school diploma or the equivalent and a commensurate level of language, math and reasoning skills. In addition, two years of experience in a related field with similar responsibilities is preferred.