Kinetic Credit Union is seeking high energy candidates for the position Service Center Sales Specialist. This position is responsible for receiving phone calls, emails, and other digital communication from members and potential members to achieve high sales goals while maximizing lending opportunities. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrates a highly motivated, positive, outgoing, influential personality with a strong emphasis on sales and results orientation to ensure the credit union maximizes lending and sales opportunities with members who apply for credit over the phone.
- Commands a thorough knowledge of the lending process from application to closing to ensure maximum funding rates.
- Demonstrates an unsurpassed commitment to exceptional member service and teamwork that ensures an outstanding experience with each encounter.
- Is keenly aware of personal, team, departmental and company goals and is able to prioritize work to achieve funding goals. Demonstrates the ability to excel in high stress environment and is able to meet goals and deadlines. Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles to maintain above average closing ratios.
- Actively and consistently seeks qualified opportunities to increase loan volume and residual product penetration, including VSA, GAP and Credit Life/Credit Disability.
- Answers member questions about consumer lending. Provides book value, loan payoffs and loan rates to members. Explains disbursal of loan proceeds to members
- Is able to clearly and effectively communicate with members and all levels of staff in oral and written form and is proficient with applicable technology. Builds rapport with fellow teammates and credit union staff
This position requires a high school diploma or the equivalent, and a commensurate level of language, math and reasoning skills. In addition, one year of experience in a sales environment is preferred. Excellent sales, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills required. Formal training should be supplemented with continuing education. In addition, the employee must be able to work a flexible schedule, including Saturday, evening and holiday hours. The job calls for a high degree of mental concentration to interpret and act upon a wide range of situations. Must be able to communicate and interact well with all levels of credit union leadership as well as staff.