Kinetic branches are currently open with limited lobby traffic. Appointments are available. To schedule an appointment, call (706) 320-8500.
All Drive-thrus, South Lumpkin Service Center and Express Service Center on Buena Vista Road are open until 7 p.m. Monday – Friday. For Saturday hours, please visit our Locations page.
We are taking preventative steps to support public health and protect our employees and members. Any member with an urgent need that cannot be handled through a drive-thru or Personal Teller Machine (PTM), please call (706) 320-8500. All consumer loans, such as auto, personal, and credit card loans can be originated and completed by calling our Service Center at (706) 320-8575. Additional appointments can continue to be made with Residential Lending (706-320-8585), Business Services (706-320-8537), and Members Financial Services (706-571-3156).
The following branches will have PTM or drive-thru access:
- 13th Center Branch - Drive-thru
- Lakeside Village Branch (money order access) - PTM
- North Branch - Drive-thru
- HWY 280 Branch - Drive-thru
- Peachtree Branch - Drive-thru
- Ft. Benning Drive-Thru Branch - Drive-thru
- Buena Vista Road Express Service Center - PTM
- South Lumpkin Express Service Center - PTM
All members will continue to have uninterrupted account access and service. Please be assured that essential banking services will continue:
- Debit and credit cards will continue to function normally.
- ATMs will continue without interruption.
- Telephone access to our Call Center will continue as normal, Monday – Friday, 8:30 – 5:00, by calling (706) 320-8500.
- Automated payroll, direct deposit, and other electronic deposits will continue without interruption as we receive them.
- Fraud protection systems will continue to operate as normal.
Convenient and Safe Access
We ensure uninterrupted account access and provide a variety of convenient ways to access your money remotely:
- Use the Kinetic app to manage your money, pay bills, and deposit checks with your mobile phone.
- Use your desktop, laptop, or tablet to access your accounts via eBranch (online banking).
- Transfer funds from your Kinetic accounts to other financial accounts you may have with Funds Transfer (available in eBranch).
- Send money to friends or family using Popmoney (available with mobile banking and eBranch).
- Most basic account inquiries can be done through our 24-hour Telephone Banking Service (706-320-8552).
- Manage your Kinetic debit and credit card using the Card Valet app, including transaction notifications and the ability to turn your cards off.
- Members can apply for auto loans, credit cards, and personal loans from their homes by calling our Service Center at (706) 320-8575. Most loans can be finalized remotely without having to visit a branch.
Steps we are taking to address COVID-19.
Our top priority is keeping our employees, members and workplace safe and ready to serve you and your family. To help protect you and our employees, we are taking the following measures to stop the spread of the virus:
- Increased the cleaning regimen for frequently touched surfaces
- Deviating from our typical greeting with a handshake to a non-touch welcome.
- Our Personal Teller Machines located in most drive-thru’s are fully conducive to recent CDC recommendations of limited contact.
Online Security & Fraud Protection
Beware of any scams related to COVID-19. If you receive calls, emails, or other communications claiming to be from the Treasury Department and offering COVID-19 related grants or stimulus payments in exchange for personal financial information, or an advance fee, or charge of any kind, including the purchase of gift cards, please do not respond. These are scams.
Please be aware of phishing scams trying to collect your personal information. Do not provide personal information, account numbers or PINs over the phone or through text message. Kinetic Credit Union never contacts you proactively to ask for this information.
Visit the Federal Trade Commission’s website for the latest information. Kinetic Credit Union has substantial measures in place to protect you against theft and fraud. In addition to taking strong security measures to safeguard your accounts, Kinetic also provides helpful tips, tools, and resources so you can better protect yourself from fraud and enjoy greater peace of mind. Learn more about how our systems work so you can better protect yourself.
Card Contact Information
To report a Lost/Stolen card, please call 844.436.1753
To report unauthorized transactions on your card, please call 844.436.1754
To activate and set a PIN on your Debit and Credit card, please call 844.373.1730
To set a PIN on your ATM card please call 800.992.3808
If your card is being declined and you’ve received a message from us regarding the activity on your card, please call 877.253.8964
COVID-19 Emergency Relief Loan
Call (706) 320-8575 to apply. Loans will be processed without having to visit a Kinetic branch.
Members with direct deposit or evidence of three consecutive payroll deposits who are out of work or have been temporarily furloughed due to COVID-19 are eligible for the following:
- Emergency Relief Loan with amounts up to two weeks net pay, with total proceeds up to two months net pay
- 0% APR for the first 60 days. After 60 days, the rate will be the same as the shared secured loan at that time, currently 4.10% APR (Annual Percentage Rate)
- Term up to 12 months
All members affected, including those without direct deposit, have options as well:
- May apply for a personal loan
- Option of penalty-free withdrawals on qualified certificates
- May apply for extensions on current loans
Kinetic is continually monitoring the current COVID-19 pandemic to adapt and provide you with the best service experience possible. Thank you for your patience as we experience longer drive-thru and Call Center wait times.