Member Outreach Specialist
Kinetic Credit Union is seeking high energy candidates for the position Member Outreach Specialist. This position is responsible for making outbound phone calls, emails, and other digital communication to members and potential members to deepen relationships and increase penetration of the credit union’s products and services. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Effectively makes outbound phone calls, composes emails and other digital communication to current and potential members to deepen relationships and expand product usage.
- Demonstrates a highly motivated, positive, outgoing, influential personality with a strong emphasis on sales and results orientation to ensure the credit union maximizes lending and sales opportunities with members who are contacted via outbound communication.
- Commands a thorough knowledge of the lending process from application to closing to ensure maximum funding rates.
- Demonstrates an unsurpassed commitment to exceptional member service and teamwork that ensures an outstanding experience with each encounter.
- Is fully knowledgeable of all credit union products and services and is able to confidently offer appropriate solutions to fit member needs.
- Is able to clearly and effectively communicate with members and all levels of staff in oral and written form and is proficient with applicable technology.
This position requires a high school diploma or the equivalent, and a commensurate level of language, math and reasoning skills. In addition, one year of experience in a sales environment is preferred. This position requires limited physical effort. It is basically a desk assignment. In addition, the employee must be able to work a flexible schedule, including Saturday, evening and holiday hours. The job calls for a high degree of mental concentration to interpret and act upon a wide range of situations.