HOLIDAY CLOSING: Kinetic will be closed on Monday, October 10 for the Columbus Day holiday. Mobile banking, home banking, as well as local and nationwide ATMs are available for member convenience.
Kinetic Credit Union is seeking high energy candidates for the position of Member Advisor. A Kinetic Member Advisor provides an outstanding sales and service experience and explains, promotes, and educates our members on all credit union products.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assists members using the Interactive Teller. Educates members to make them comfortable and competent using the new interactive teller technology.
- Assumes responsibility for the effective and professional performance of member service functions.
- Presents and explains Credit Union services and products to members and assists in meeting their financial needs. Orders checks for members' accounts.
- Answers questions and solves problems for members by listening to problems, collecting data, securing answers, and reporting results to the inquiring party.
- Performs membership maintenance and account changes as needed.
- Opens new accounts (consumer and business) and utilizes consultative selling skills to actively cross sell appropriate Kinetic products and services to deepen member relationships while developing professional and personal trust among members. Uses needs-identification questions and professional expertise to effectively cross-sell credit union products and services.
- Processes loan closings for those loans originated and approved in the Kinetic Service Center, when applicable. Includes review of documents with the member and in-depth knowledge of ancillary products, including Credit Insurance Protection, GAP and Vehicle Service Agreements in order to answer any questions posed by the member.
- Keeps members informed of Credit Union services and policies, including types of available accounts, interest and dividend rates, payroll deduction options, and other related services.
- Actively cross sells loans, residential lending services and business partner services, opening accounts when applicable and making referrals and introductions to experts in other departments.
- Makes proactive outbound calls to members to recommend additional products and services that benefit the member.
Two years of college or an associate’s degree preferred and a commensurate level of language, math and reasoning skills. However, two or more years of experience in a comparable position may be substituted. Two years of customer service experience in a financial institution or two years retail customer service experience in a sales environment. Must possess knowledge of methods, practices and terminology of credit union or retail banking.