Welcome MEA members!
Making Payments on Your MEA Credit Card
Members who continue to use an MEA credit card can make payments one of three ways:
Log on www.eZCardInfo.com
• Click the Enroll Now button
• Enter your credit card number (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
• Enter your personal information
• Create a username
• Choose security questions
• Setup a funding account (i.e. Kinetic routing number and member number)
• P.O. Box 31279
Tampa, FL 33631-3279
• $10 convenience fee applies.
MEA Accounts Conversion to Kinetic is Complete
All MEA accounts have been converted to Kinetic’s processing system. Please note the following:
• Former MEA members may now use their Kinetic debit cards as normal.
• Access to MEA’s home banking platform is no longer available. A new
home banking account will need to be set up on Kinetic’s website. Click
‘Login to eBranch’ button in the upper right corner to get started. For
information on enrolling in eBranch, see page 10 of the Merger
Guide sent to you in
April, or click the Merger Guide link below.
• Former MEA members may now visit any Kinetic branch to conduct business.
If you have further questions, please contact our Communication Center during regular business hours, Monday – Friday 8:30 – 5:00 ET, at (706) 320-8500 or (877) 332-1269.
Thank you for your patience during the merger process.
Merger Guide Available for MEA Members
A special Merger Guide was mailed to all MEA members to assist with the accounts conversion. The Merger Guide contains important information about the transition. Be sure to thoroughly review the Guide to ensure that you have the latest information.
Click the button below to read or download the Merger Guide.
Still have questions? We are here to help.
Call (706) 320-8500 or 1-877-332-1269
to send us a secure email.
Frequently Asked Questions for Kinetic Members
Frequently Asked Questions for MEA Members
Lester Joins Kinetic Board
- Former MEA Chairman Edgar Lester has joined the Board of Directors for Kinetic. Mr. Lester was on the Board of MEA for 26 years, serving as Chairman for the last 20. He brings a wealth of experience and wisdom to Kinetic Credit Union.
Kinetic ATMs are now available to MEA members surcharge free. Visit our locations
page for a Kinetic ATM near you.
MEA Members Vote to Approve Merger
Members of MEA Federal Credit Union voted to approve the merger with Kinetic. The vote came at a special membership meeting on Feb. 2 and is the final step in the approval process. The merger received regulatory approval from the National Credit Union Adminstration in January.
The combination of MEA and Kinetic will take place on May 1, 2016. MEA accounts will be transitioned to Kinetic during the weekend of May 1.
The merger will bring two additional branches to Columbus, giving Kinetic members a total of nine branches in the community. The branches are located at 6333 Whitesville Road at Bradley Park and 2944 Macon Road. There will also be a branch in Valdosta, Ga. at 308 East Ann Street to serve members in that area. Kinetic members can begin using the additional branches on Monday, May 2.
The MEA name will change to Kinetic. Janet Davis, Kinetic’s President and CEO for the past 24 years, will continue in that role following the merger. Kinetic’s Board of Directors will continue to lead the combined credit union.